Dr. Jennifer Burgoyne, M.D.
Dr. Burgoyne is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist with Beautiful Eyes, LLC and ICT Eye, LLC.
Dr. Burgoyne received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana in 1994. She continued with an internship at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis and then completed her ophthalmology residency at Indiana University’s Department of Ophthalmology.
During her specialty training, Dr. Burgoyne researched the surgical treatment of complicated glaucoma and published this work in leading academic journals.
Following residency, Dr. Burgoyne pursued additional training with Fellowship in Anterior Segment and Oculoplastic Surgery at Eye Surgeons of Indiana, finishing in 1999.
Before establishing ICT Eye, LLC and Beautiful Eyes, LLC in 2015, Dr. Burgoyne worked at The Wichita Clinic/Via Christi Clinic from 2001 through 2014.
· Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
· Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
· Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
· Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
· Member of Kansas Medical Society
· Member of Medical Society of Sedgwick County